Join the journey to transform unjust communities for good.
Thank you for your donation.
DOUBLE your impact until December 31st, up to $200,000!
Give by Mail
Justice Ventures International
P.O. Box 2834
Washington, DC. 20013-2834
JVI is partnering with iDonate Foundation to make it easy for you to support our work in ways other than cash donations.
Legacy gifts are arranged in the present, but given in the future. These gifts are typically accomplished through a will, trust or other estate planning tool.
The journey starts with the power of one.
- It’s the power of one young woman standing up to her trafficker and reaching out for help.
- It’s the power of a man demanding his freedom after years of living in multi-generational slavery.
- It’s the power of one young boy who courageously tells the truth about how he was forced to work as a slave.
- It’s the power of one local leader of one local organization taking risks to uncover slavery and secure freedom.
- It’s the power of one government official who stands for justice in the face of pressure to take a bribe or turn a blind eye to those held in slavery.
- It’s the power of one business leader who creates opportunities for former slaves and ensures their supply chain is slave free.
It’s the power of you taking a stand against injustice through generosity.
Become a Justice Impact Partner.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with us monthly, quarterly or annually.
Good News Report
A monthly impact report we send you via email to update you on our progress, provide reports from the field and show you how much your giving matters.
Justice Resource Reporter
A monthly e-news letter designed to educate and equip our partners and other stakeholders by providing access to justice news, reports and helpful resources.
Live Stakeholder Webinars
Invitations to join JVI leadership throughout the year via live webinars to learn about our work up close and personal.
Justice Ventures International is a public charity exempt from federal tax as an organization described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions to the organization are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.