Thank you for your donation.
All gifts, up to $250,000, are being matched by generous partners through August 31st!
Justice Impact Partners are a passionate and determined group of givers on a mission to transform lives and change oppressed communities for good. People like you, giving anything they can, to prove how powerful we are when we work together.
Join the journey to change oppressed communities, for good!
The journey starts with the power of one.
- It’s the power of one young woman standing up to her trafficker and reaching out for help.
- It’s the power of a man demanding his freedom after years of living in multi-generational slavery.
- It’s the power of one young boy who courageously tells the truth about how he was forced to work as a slave.
- It’s the power of one local leader of one local organization taking risks to uncover slavery and secure freedom.
- It’s the power of one government official who stands for justice in the face of pressure to take a bribe or turn a blind eye to those held in slavery.
- It’s the power of one business leader who creates opportunities for former slaves and ensures their supply chain is slave free.
It’s the power of you taking a stand against injustice through generosity.
Become a Justice Impact Partner.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with us monthly, quarterly or annually.
Good News Report
A monthly impact report we send you via email to update you on our progress, provide reports from the field and show you how much your giving matters.
Justice Resource Reporter
A monthly e-news letter designed to educate and equip our partners and other stakeholders by providing access to justice news, reports and helpful resources.
Live Stakeholder Webinars
Invitations to join JVI leadership throughout the year via live webinars to learn about our work up close and personal.
Give by Mail
Justice Ventures International
P.O. Box 2834
Washington, DC. 20013-2834
Other Ways To Give
JVI gladly accepts gifts of stock and other securities. Click icon to learn more.
Become A Member
Receive access to JVI’s Justice Resources and become empowered to fight for justice. Click icon to enroll.
Justice Ventures International is a public charity exempt from federal tax as an organization described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions to the organization are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.